[USRP-users] AD936x disable DC offset removal

David Carsenat carsenat at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:59:12 EDT 2020

I have tried that, but I see 2 issues (but perhaps I'm wrong) :
- I need 25 Mhz of BW so if I want to push the LO outside, I need to have a
sample rate of 50 MHz --> difficult to have Tx / Rx loopback.
- I have tried to set the master clock rate at 60 MHz, the DDC offset at 25
MHz, and a sample rate at 25 MHz. I thought that it could work but I have a
cutoff frequency at 12.5 MHz ...

David