[USRP-users] Data rate using usrp and grc

Koyel Das (Vehere) koyel.das at vehere.com
Sat Jul 25 07:32:25 EDT 2020

Hi Marcus,

“as to your previous questions regarding "will my computer be able to
keep up": We can't tell you how fast your computer and storage is.”

If I use a 10 gbps server and

RAM disk storage or as you said the following:

“Also, setting larger output buffers in the GNU Radio blocks can help,
too, if you don't need low latency (which you don't need at all, if
you're just recording). Try setting "2**24" in the min output buffer
setting in your USRP source's "advanced" tab.”

 Then will I be able to write data at 6 gbps ?

Regards,
Koyel