[USRP-users] Error in grc but running on terminal

Koyel Das (Vehere) koyel.das at vehere.com
Fri Jul 24 13:47:09 EDT 2020

Hi Marcus,

This is the code:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/rx_samples_to_file.cpp

Regards,
Koyel

________________________________
From: USRP-users <usrp-users-bounces at lists.ettus.com> on behalf of Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 10:59:02 PM
To: usrp-users at lists.ettus.com <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Error in grc but running on terminal

On 07/24/2020 01:22 PM, Koyel Das (Vehere) via USRP-users wrote:
Hi,

I am using USRP 2955. I am using the code in c++ given in github to acquire data. I don’t know data is correct or not but the green light below one antenna is glowing. However, when I run a grc flowgraph I get fpga image incompatibility error. Why this different behaviour while running from terminal and while running using grc?

Regards,
Koyel

My guess is that your C++ code is linked against a version of UHD that is compatible with the FPGA, and your Gnu Radio environment is linked
  against some *other* version.

You haven't said *which* C++ code you're using, and given that GitHub hosts 10s-of-thousands of different applications and codebases, it's
  impossible for us to guess which you might be talking about. Please help us help you...