[USRP-users] Error in grc but running on terminal

Marcus D. Leech patchvonbraun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 13:29:02 EDT 2020

On 07/24/2020 01:22 PM, Koyel Das (Vehere) via USRP-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using USRP 2955. I am using the code in c++ given in github to
> acquire data. I don’t know data is correct or not but the green light
> below one antenna is glowing. However, when I run a grc flowgraph I
> get fpga image incompatibility error. Why this different behaviour
> while running from terminal and while running using grc?
>
> Regards,
> Koyel

My guess is that your C++ code is linked against a version of UHD that
is compatible with the FPGA, and your Gnu Radio environment is linked
   against some *other* version.

You haven't said *which* C++ code you're using, and given that GitHub
hosts 10s-of-thousands of different applications and codebases, it's
   impossible for us to guess which you might be talking about. Please
help us help you...