[USRP-users] B200mini with GNSS-SDR

Don Kelly don.kelly at mac.com
Thu Jul 23 09:07:17 EDT 2020

Jason,

A quick update…. I believe you nailed it. It looks like the

SignalSource.clock_source=external

command in GNSS-SDR is not triggering the B200mini to use the external clock. I get the same results with the GPSDO unplugged, so it’s not switching over to the external clock.

Don

Don Kelly

Agile Engineering

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kellydak
Cell:  281-221-2853
4403 Orange Leaf Court
Houston, TX   77059

On Jul 23, 2020, at 7:34 AM, Jason Roehm via USRP-users <usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> wrote:

Those are probably jumps due to instantaneous changes in the frequency control in the internal TCXO. Try injecting an external 10 MHz reference clock and using that instead to see if it makes the jumps go away.

Jason