[USRP-users] B200mini with GNSS-SDR

Don Kelly don.kelly at mac.com
Thu Jul 23 08:40:16 EDT 2020

Jason,

Thx. I’m using a Leo Bodnar GPSDO external 10MHz input. I also tried the GPIO Labs 0.28ppm TCXO, but get same results.

But I am still wondering if it’s somehow related to using an external clock. It seems to be on a 3-4 sec cycle, and it’s across all the PRN signals.

Attached is a plot from a couple of days ago. I’ve adjusted the tracking parameters now which have cleaned up the I/Q plot, but still see the jumps in the Doppler.

Don

Don Kelly

Agile Engineering

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/kellydak