[USRP-users] Planning to buy USRP

Marcus D. Leech patchvonbraun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:05:45 EDT 2020

On 07/22/2020 04:45 AM, Kumari, Surabhi via USRP-users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was working with LimeSDR with OpenAirInterface, We are not getting
> the desired result. We are planning to buy USRP. Please suggest which
> USRP shall we buy which should be compatible with openairinterface as
> well as free5GC.
>
> Please let me know what are the other hardware requirements to work
> with USRP.
>
> Regards,
>
> Surabhi

You may want to augment whatever USRP you buy with a GPSDO module, since
I think most of these "stacks" are sensitive to timing quality.

Without knowing exactly what problems you encountered with the LimeSDR,
it's hard to make recommendations.  I hate to do this on a technical
   list, but sales at ni.com might be your best bet.