[USRP-users] C++ thread Priority.

David Carsenat carsenat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 12:56:44 EDT 2020

Hello, I have made a c++ code which sends samples in the main function and
receives samples in a thread launched in this main function.
I have read that we can set the real time priority with the
set_thread_priority function.
I have tried to call this function (with parameters (1,true) inside the
main function but it doesn't seem to change the priority of the executable.
When I launch another application, I have lots of U and O.

Do you have an idea how to achieve what I want ? i.e. allocate almost all
computer resources to my uhd program ? What is the best way ?
I have already tuned my ubuntu with advice given on Ettus site.( cpu-freq
set etc...)

Many thanks

David