[USRP-users] LFRX/LFTX daughterboard combination.

Stephen Spears sspears at astranis.com
Tue Jul 21 15:15:10 EDT 2020

Hi there,

I have a question about using the LFRX and LFTX daughterboards together. I
tried contacting Ettus through their website, but received no response, so
I thought I might find answers here instead. I need to do both RX and TX at
low frequencies (<30 MHz), but according to the Ettus website, there is no
combined TX/RX daughterboard for this range.
I am wondering if I need separate N200s for each board, or if there is a
way to fit both in a single N200. I ask this because the boards LFRX and
LFTX boards look significantly smaller on the website (
https://www.ettus.com/product-categories/rf-daughterboards/page/2/) than
the combined RX/TX boards. If any of you have experience using these
boards, please let me know whether using a single N200 is possible.

Thanks,
Stephen Spears