[USRP-users] Persistent red LINK LED, streaming samples valued zero

Hai Nguyen hai.n.nguyen204 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:32:25 EDT 2020

Hello,

- Are you getting any under-run indications?
There is no under-run indication.

- What sample rate are you using?
I tried with different values ranging from 1 Msamps to 100 Msamps and the
behaviors are the same.

- Do you see this at the same sample rate with an example application like
"rx_samples_to_file".   Are you using standard FPGA firmware or do
   you have your own modules in the FPGA?
No, I don't see this with rx_samples_to_file (with that example, orange
LINK LED appeared). I am using a standard FPGA image.

- What version of UHD are you using?
I'm using UHD 3.9.7 (LTS)

Best,
Hai