[USRP-users] Persistent red LINK LED, streaming samples valued zero

Hai Nguyen hai.n.nguyen204 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:52:12 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm having an error where received samples from RX chains of a X310 (after
calling recv from the streamer) have values of 0 (both I and Q), and those
values don't change over time. One abnormal thing is that the LINK LED in
the front panel is persistently red during streaming. I noticed that when
streaming samples is ok this LED is normally persistently orange instead.

Do you have any ideas what would be the cause of this?

Thank you and best regards,
Hai