[USRP-users] error at updating the filesystem for usrp n310

Pavlos Basaras pbasaras at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:59:10 EDT 2020

Hello again,

i updated the version of the host's uhd to  UHD_3.15.0.HEAD-0-gaea0e2de and
re-executed "sudo uhd_images_downloader -t mender -t n3xx --yes" .
It solved the problem.

One more thing is that after the update on the SD card file system, the uhd
version of the usrp also got automatically updated to the uhd version in
the host.
Its safe to assume that both the host and the USRP are fine with the same
uhd version, correct?

all the best,
Pavlos.