[USRP-users] support for synchronizing two USRPs

Snehasish Kar snehasish.cse at LIVE.COM
Thu Jul 16 06:00:02 EDT 2020

Hello

I am trying to time synchronize two USRPs. I have connected reference and PPS trigger out of USRP A to reference and PPS trigger in of USRP B. In USRP A i have set time and clock source to GPSDO and in USRP B I have set time and clock source to external. But I when I try to compare uhd::time_spec for both the boards I see there is a time mismatch. Please help me understanding where I am going wrong.

Regards
Snehasish