[USRP-users] No aapplicable UHD device found when update N310 FPGA

Robin Coxe coxe at quanttux.com
Mon Jul 13 21:44:18 EDT 2020

I am simply parrotting the Getting Started Guide, which says in bold
letters at the very top:

*When you receive a brand-new device, it is strongly recommended that you
download the most recent filesystem image from the Ettus Research website
and write it to the SD card that comes with the unit. It is not recommended
that you use the SD card from the factory as-is. Instructions on
downloading the latest filesystem image and writing it to the SD card are
listed below.*

*Note that if you are operating the device in Network Mode, the version of
UHD running on the host computer and the USRP N3xx must match.*

Recent N310s are most likely shipping with SD cards that have a UHD version
>3.13.