[USRP-users] e310, RFNOC, GNURadio Full Duplex, Custom RFNOC Block

Jonathon Pendlum jonathon.pendlum at ettus.com
Wed Jul 8 22:46:44 EDT 2020

Hi Andrew,

AXI Wrapper's SIMPLE_MODE can only be used with blocks that do not perform
a rate change. Since you are using keep_one_in_n, your block is performing
a decimation of sorts, so you cannot use SIMPLE_MODE. You should manually
set up the header on tuser using noc_block_keep_one_in_n.v as an example.
This may be the cause of your problem.

Jonathon