[USRP-users] The question of custom RFNoC block

Damon qiu qiu.guowang007 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:15:49 EDT 2020

Hi all,
Recently, I had a problem when building a custom FPGA image for E312.
First, my computer system is Ubuntu 18.04, the version of UHD is 3.15-LTS.
Then, I had created a custom RFNOC block using RFNoC Modtool. The custom
block was named "gain".  And then, I had used the command of
"uhd_image_builder.py" to build a bit file with the custom RFNOC block,
but some errors are occured as shown in picture. The detail of
"uhd_image_builder.py"
was "./uhd_image_builder.py gain -I 'the path of custom block(gain)' -t
E310_SG3_RFNOC -d e31x -m 5 --fill-with-fifos". Please help me to slove the
question. Thank you!

Best regards,
Damon