[USRP-users] USRP x300 & LFTX/LFRX

Pol Henarejos pol.henarejos at cttc.es
Mon Jul 6 06:24:26 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Is it possible to use LFTX/LFRX daughterboards with USRP x300? Since
each LFTX has 2 independent TX real signals, I am wondering if it is
possible to transmit 8 independent real BB signals with just 1 USRP x300.

Thank you.

--
Dr. Pol Henarejos
Senior Researcher
pol.henarejos at cttc.cat

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)
Tel: +34 93 645 29 00  Ext: 2177
www.cttc.cat

Your identification data and the data contained in the emails and
attached files can be incorporated into our databases, in order to
maintain professional and / or commercial relationships, and that it
will be preserved throughout the relationship. You can exercise your
right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, to
portability and to object by sending an email to dpo at cttc.cat.
This message and any attached document, where appropriate, may be
confidential and intended for the original recipient only.