[USRP-users] How to use a Ham It Up with the USRP B210

Alex Humberstone alex.m.humberstone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:03:41 EDT 2020

Just a quick and basic question. I want to receive down at like between
1MHz and 10MHz. I have a USRP B210. I knwo that the USRP B210 only goes
down to 70MHz. So I bought a Ham It Up (
https://www.nooelec.com/store/ham-it-up.html) upconverter to get down to
like 1MHz and 3 MHz. So how does this all work? Does the Ham It Up
upconvert the frequency range from 100KHz to 65MHz up to a center frequency
of 125MHz? So then isn't it true that if I tune the USRP B210 to 125MHz, I
would see my two 1MHz and 3MHz input tones appearing up at 33.5MHz and
35.5MHz? Just want to clarify this in my mind. Thanks a LOT for your help
everyone!

--
Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone