[USRP-users] E320 POE+ Adapter Suggestions

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Fri Jan 31 16:31:54 EST 2020

Hi Kyle - Pretty much any PoE+ splitter should do the trick so long as it
can match the E320's input voltage & power plug size. Some of the Ettus
developers have tested a few stock splitters with good success. We don't
have a specific recommended device. Cheers! - MLD

--
Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support
Email: support at ettus.com