[USRP-users] E313 PoE requirements

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Fri Jan 31 16:07:02 EST 2020

Hi Sebastian - The power draw of the E313 in 2x2 MIMO is peak of about 9 W
and more typically averaging around 6 W. An injector meeting the original
PoE 802.3af standard at 12.95 W at the device should be plenty sufficient.
What PoE injector are you trying to use? Do you have any others to try out?
If PoE isn't working directly, you can always try a PoE splitter such as
the TRENDnet TPE-104GS. There are plenty of options for both injectors and
splitters. - MLD

--
Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support