[USRP-users] RFNOC_OOT_SRCS cleared in top/n3xx/Makefile.srcs

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Wed Jan 29 16:17:19 EST 2020

I have been struggling all day with why I can't build my OOT rfnoc blocks
for the N310 using v3.15.0.0.  It appears that the problem is that there is
a file top/n3xx/Makefile.srcs that is clearing the RFNOC_OOT_SRCS variable
after it is set in the users OOT makefile. I just commented the line in
top/n3xx/Makefile.srcs and that seems to do the trick.  Is this a known
issue?

# Makefile.n3xx.inc
include $(BASE_DIR)/n3xx/Makefile.OOT.inc
include $(BASE_DIR)/n3xx/Makefile.srcs

# Makefile.srcs
RFNOC_OOT_SRCS = \