[USRP-users] E320 POE+ Adapter Suggestions

Kyle A Logue kyle.a.logue at aero.org
Tue Jan 28 19:12:44 EST 2020

I'm interested in using a E320 via POE+ to deliver 12v power. Does anyone have suggestions for injectors/adapters to use in combination with the E320? POE+ is supposed to be able to deliver up to 30W, which is conveniently how the E320 is 12V rated. I found one an Amazon that will do 24W (SMAKN® Active Gigabit PoE Splitter Adapter, IEEE 802.3at compliant, Up To 100 meters, 5V / 12V /18v Output), is there a better alternative?

I know I will have to make a cable. Thanks.

Kyle Logue
Engineering Manager ⚝ Comm Software Implementation Dept
The Aerospace Corporation