[USRP-users] N310 phase jumps with 1 daughterboard

Rob Kossler rkossler at nd.edu
Mon Jan 27 14:21:51 EST 2020

ok.

Yes, I always use timed tune commands. If that were not happening
correctly, I don't think I could get consistent results with TwinRx.

I am presently using 3.14.1.1.  I will complete the testing (using internal
LO) I've already begun with this version and then re-test some/all using
3.15.  Assuming that the results are different, it would seem that Ettus
should consider applying the fixes to the 3.14 branch.

Rob