[USRP-users] Simultaneous TX and RX from the UHD

Varban Metodiev varban.metodiev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 06:57:18 EST 2020

Dear USRP Community,

I need to do a realistic loopback TX-RX communication (via a feeder and
attenuator) of my B205mini device.

I took the examples from tx_samples_c.c and rx_samples_c.c, and tried
running them as two different POSIX threads. However, this way I could get
only transmission working, without any reception. When trying from GNU
Radio - both the source and sink modules work simultaneously without any
problem, meaning that I have done something really wrong in my approach...

Could you please advise what is the correct structural pattern for
simultaneous RX and TX on a single USRP device via the UHD framework?

Best regards,
Varban