[USRP-users] axi_wrapper packet length

EJ Kreinar ejkreinar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 11:43:39 EST 2020

Hello James,

Can you describe the changes to your "modified siggen"?

It appears the original siggen block sets SIMPLE_MODE to be False, and it
also sets RESIZE_OUTPUT_PACKET to be True. According to the axi_wrapper,
this means the payload length set in the s_axis_data_tuser field will
resize the packet. In practice I haven't seen any issues with siggen block
like you're describing (though that doesn't mean there's not issues, hah!),
and in general I've had success with this mode of operation...

So the question becomes why would simply mode be enabled? If it is enabled,
I wouldn't expect the payload length in tuser to be respected and it may
even cause some sort of undefined behavior like you see here....

EJ