[USRP-users] axi_wrapper packet length

Xingjian Chen xingjian at umass.edu
Fri Jan 24 14:59:03 EST 2020

Hi,

When using a modified Siggen RFNOC module, I noticed that there were missing data points related to axi_wrapper packet length when using the simple mode. The last one or two data point of the packet is missing and replaced by the first data point of the next packet, as shown in the picture under below. When I set the samples per packet a different number the spacing between the missing data points changed accordingly. Is there a way to avoid this by modifying the axi_wrapper or its mode? Thank you.

[cid:edcc4543-2564-447d-ba83-6865310c476a]

James