[USRP-users] Ethernet controller speed negotiation issue

voonna santosh santu_voonna at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 10:17:19 EST 2020

Hi There,   Following is the configuration followed by issue description. Have you experienced or someone reported similar issue in the past with X552 Ethernet controllers?
Centos version: 7.7Ethernet controller: X552SFP adaptor: FTLX8571D3BCV-ITixgbe default version: 5.1.0Updated ixgbe driver to: 5.6.5INTERMITTENT Issue: Some times the link never comes up and even if I bring down and bring up the interface(ifconfig down/up). Even I tried probing ixgbe(rmmod/modprobe), no luck.
PLEASE HELP
BR,Santosh