[USRP-users] Supported ethernet controllers : X300 and U

voonna santosh santu_voonna at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 16:14:28 EST 2020

Please see my comments inline:
That card should be fine for streaming, that controller just hasn't been explicitly tested as far as I know. [SV]: I am TXing data at 50MHz (not for rx) with one channel. Are there any other ethernet controllers rested?
Are you planning on using DPDK?[SV]: NO (as I can achieve required sampling rate)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 19:07, Sam Reiter<sam.reiter at ettus.com> wrote:   Santosh,
That card should be fine for streaming, that controller just hasn't been explicitly tested as far as I know. Are you planning on using DPDK?
Sam Reiter