[USRP-users] X310 scheduled issue_stream_cmd()

Sam Reiter sam.reiter at ettus.com
Wed Jan 15 11:55:27 EST 2020

Richard,

I believe what you're looking for is the depth of the command queue. For
the X310, this FIFO has a depth of 16. Any command that you issue to the
X310 that has a command time set will be held in this FIFO until the
radio's time matches the command time, at which point the command is
executed.

You should definitely keep track of the state of the command queue -
overflowing this FIFO will put the radio in a bad state, usually requiring
a restart.

https://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1usrp_1_1multi__usrp.html#a191b78b00d051d3d51c2f719361c1fb5

https://files.ettus.com/manual/classuhd_1_1time__spec__t.html

Sam Reiter