[USRP-users] Transmitting at required sampling rate than supported

Sam Reiter sam.reiter at ettus.com
Tue Jan 14 12:49:21 EST 2020

The X310 is capable of 200e6 or 184.32e6 master clock rates. 184.32 / 3 = 61.44
which is close, but doesn't sound like it's exactly what you're looking
for.

If that doesn't work for you, then my recommendation would be for you to
oversample with the X310 and then resample your data once it is back on the
host.

Sam Reiter