[USRP-users] using GPIO output to trigger external RF switches

Jeff S e070832 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 14 06:58:15 EST 2020

Thomas,

I am looking at GPIO right now as well.  As to your question #2 on examples, I compiled and am able to run the example I found in the UHD software:

uhd/host/examples/gpio.cpp

I am able to set individual data lines to experiment with (and eventually use as a roadmap for my development) using commands like:

./gpio --dwell 0 --bitbang --ddr 0x00ff --out 0x0055

which I verified works using a logic analyzer.  I eventually want to try to create a keying loop, but that may take some FPGA control (?).

Jeff