[USRP-users] USRP2 help

Manfredi, Juan J manfredi at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 8 21:08:56 EST 2020

Hello,

I have a USRP2 that I bought around 10 years ago. At that time I got it work with a Macintosh Computer and Matlab.

I have come back to experimentation (I was away in administration for about 10 years), gotten the USRP2 out of the box.
I am using  Matlab R2019b Update 3 running on a MacPro with Catalina 10.15.2

I installed the USRP support package. I am able to ping the radio, but Matlab does not recognize it.
LEDs D and F are on.

I don’t know what to try next. Any help of what to do, or where to look, would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Juan.