[USRP-users] dpdk with x300

Sam Reiter sam.reiter at ettus.com
Mon Jan 6 17:05:05 EST 2020

That should be fine.

Looking over those screenshots again, you'll need to change your dpdk
driver path in uhd.conf. Here's what the uncommented parts of uhd.conf
should look like for 17.11:

[use_dpdk=1]
dpdk-mtu=9000
dpdk-driver=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dpdk-17.11-drivers/
dpdk-corelist=1,2,3
dpdk-num-mbufs=4095
dpdk-mbufs-cache-size=315
[dpdk-mac=aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:f1]
dpdk-io-cpu = 2
dpdk-ipv4 = 192.168.10.1/24
[dpdk-mac=aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:f2]
dpdk-io-cpu = 3
dpdk-ipv4 = 192.168.20.1/24

Note that the IP and MAC need to be changed for your machine.

Sam Reiter
Ettus Research