[USRP-users] dpdk with x300

Minutolo, Lorenzo minutolo at caltech.edu
Fri Jan 3 21:19:43 EST 2020

Hi All,
I'm using an x300 connected via a Intel X710 to a machine running Ubuntu 18.04. I'm using the recently released UHD 3.15 LTS.
I'm trying to follow the guide to connect via dpdk. Everything in the guide on the Ettus website works however when launching uhd_usrp_probe (as sudo uhd_usrp_probe --args "address = 192.168.30.2, use_dpdk=1") I get the output reported in the output.png attachment. My actual dpdk-devbind.py --status is reported in status.png attachment as well as the uhd.conf I'm using.

What am I doing wrong?

In the configuration file I tried altering the cores to see if that was an issue but nothing changed.

Thanks,
Lorenzo