[USRP-users] E320 Packet Parsing Error

Ronald Rounsifer ronrounsifer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:59:00 EST 2019

Hello,

I am currently developing with your USRP Hardware Driver (UHD) for the E320
monolithic board and have run into a packet parsing error while attempting
to setup transmitting and receiving streamers.
When created and executed in isolation both the transmitting streamer and
receiving streamer run without any issue, but when I attempt to connect the
two I begin running into an issue with the indices of the packet.

The error (see below) occurs 3 times before a segmentation fault occurs so
any help would be appreciated!

Note: I am not using any custom software. Everything is only using the base
UHD that is documented on the website.

*Error*

*Stream cmd issued: Exception in Rx Thread!Exception: EnvironmentError:
IOError: Block ctrl (CE_01_Port_30) packet parse error - EnvironmentError:
IOError: Expected packet index: 753 Received index: 754Cleaning rx_streamer
to attempt recovery.New code executingReceived ACK.Sent the following
number of samples: 1024Segmentation fault (core dumped)*

Thank you,
Ron