[USRP-users] Creat a sinwave signal by usrp-b200

Van-Dung PHAM vapham.inria at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 03:40:32 EST 2019

Thank Ron,

The problem is the maximum supported frequency of the oscilloscope is 1GHz,
while the generated frequency is 500 MHz to 6 GHz. Then the Oscilloscope
can not capture the waveform with a good enough resolution.

I would like to close this question and thank you very much for your useful
information.

Best

Vào Th 6, 15 thg 11, 2019 vào lúc 21:46 Ron Economos via USRP-users <
usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> đã viết: