[USRP-users] Creat a sinwave signal by usrp-b200

Van-Dung PHAM vapham.inria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:05:17 EST 2019

Dear @Ron,

Thank you for your kindly reply

As you said, I change the frequency to 50MHz-6GHz, and I the Oscilloscope I
got the correct frequency as I want

However, the shape of the signal isn't really sinus. The maximum sampling
rate of my oscilloscope is 5 GSa/s

Do you think the sample rate could change the shape of the sine waveform?
(I set the samp_rate=50MHz)

Best,

Van-Dung

Vào Th 6, 15 thg 11, 2019 vào lúc 13:30 Malik Saad via USRP-users <
usrp-users at lists.ettus.com> đã viết: