[USRP-users] Creat a sinwave signal by usrp-b200

Ron Economos w6rz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 07:24:48 EST 2019

You can't have a center frequency of 1 kHz in your UHD Sink block. The
frequency range of the B200 is 50 MHz to 6 GHz.

If you change the center frequency to 50 MHz, you should see a 50.001
MHz signal.

Be sure to terminate the output of the B200 with 50 ohms. With Gain Type
= Normalized, Gain Value = 1 and Amplitude = 1 in the Signal Source,
you'll be transmitting at maximum power.

Ron