[USRP-users] Usrp B200 IRNSS Simulator

Michael Dickens michael.dickens at ettus.com
Wed Nov 13 19:53:16 EST 2019

Hi Jit - This is the USRP users list. Generating GPS signals is outside the
scope of this list's general topic domain. There are plenty of DSP and GSP
related Q&A groups and websites on the internet would be appropriate for
your query. Good luck! - MLD

--
Michael Dickens
Ettus Research Technical Support