[USRP-users] X310 over PCIe not found in Ubuntu 18

Wheberth Damascena Dias wheberth at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:06:13 EST 2019

Hi Sam, good afternoon. I finally managed to get the USRP working on the
motherboard. Your tip regarding the PCIe Link speed did the trick.

The location on the BIOS to do this setting that was counter intuitive to
find. (PEG Settings). The x16 PCIe slot have a separate setting from the
other chipset slots.

Thank you very much for you support in this matter.

Best Regards,
Wheberth Dias