[USRP-users] E310 RFNoC image

Skorstad,Jørn Joern.Skorstad at Nkom.no
Tue Nov 12 12:24:18 EST 2019

Thanks Nate, I will try to install it as described below.

Jorn

12. nov. 2019 17:55 skrev Nate Temple <nate.temple at ettus.com>:
Hi Jorn,

The process for installing Xilinx Vivado WebPACK is fairly easy.

Download "Vivado Design Suite - HLx Editions - 2017.4  Full Product Installation" from here:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/vivado-design-tools/archive.html

Decompress the tarball

Run "sudo ./xsetup"

When prompted to download the latest version, ignore and click "Continue", 2017.4 is required.

Click Next, and agree to the EULA and other terms, click Next and keep the default /opt/Xilinx install prefix.

Click next through the rest of the menus and "install"

You'll now have Vivado installed to /opt/Xilinx/Vivado/2017.4 and can use it with the build tools as described in the previously linked app note.

Regards,
Nate Temple