[USRP-users] Question about the IMU (MPU-9150) on the E310

Beeman, Isaac L. ilbeeman at wpi.edu
Tue Nov 12 10:26:13 EST 2019

Hi List,

I have recently started working with the E310/E312 and have gotten multichannel RX/TX and GPS working, but I can't figure out how to grab data off of the internal IMU/MPU-9150. I found some website (http://gnuradio.cn/en/html/support/en/page_usrp_e3x0.html) that said that the USRP image should contain RTIMULib applications with allow the user to test the IMU, but, unless I am looking in the wrong place, the current image for the E310 does not have any RTIMULib applications on it.

I want to know if there are any API calls or libraries that would allow me to do development with the IMU.

-Isaac Beeman