[USRP-users] Virtual Machine (VM) Application Note

Nate Temple nate.temple at ettus.com
Mon Nov 11 12:53:34 EST 2019

Hi Jeff,

That application note has not yet been posted. We hope to have it posted
soon. I've removed that section from the existing app note for now.

The main takeaways are that you should expect about half the performance as
running on bare metal when running a VM. If you're running with a B2xx
USRP, you will need to add VID/PID pass through rules.

Regards,
Nate Temple