[USRP-users] Record in disc 4 channels in continuos mode

Anabel Almodovar anabel.almodovar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 06:01:05 EST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to make a continuous acquisition with an ettus x310 card whose
daughter boards are TwinRx. I have used as a base the example
"rx_samples_to_file.cpp" and I have modified it to be able to acquire
continuously with the 4 available channels. However, this gives me an error
and saves a lot of zeros even though I don't get the overflow error. By
testing the unmodified example I also get those zeros.

Could someone tell me why this happens? How can I solve this error and save
the acquisition continuously on disk with the 4 channels?

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,
Anabel