[USRP-users] x300 systematic error

Minutolo, Lorenzo minutolo at caltech.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:41:04 EST 2019

Hi All,
My C++ application has a loop which after creating the streamers,

send and receive some samples -> reset the streamers -> wait some time -> repeat.

after exactly 83 iterations I get the error in the attached screenshot.

If I restart the application everything works normally again

What is causing this? is there a workaround?

I'm using the USRP x300, core i9-990k CPU, intel x710 chip, running ubuntu 18.04 LTS with boost 1.68 and the latest UHD library (just coned).

The error is the same using all other UHD versions

Thanks,
Lorenzo