[USRP-users] UHD3

VINAYAK KARANDIKAR peacekar27 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:58:15 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,
                             I was wondering if my message has not been
delivered yet?
                             This is regarding the UHD installation.
                             Now following help earlier, i have been able
to successfully install the UHD                                 on a
Windows 10 system.

                             However the page "
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html" tells me
               that there are post installation activities. So are they
applicable to me as                                     well,  in my
case(Windows 10, UHD already downloaded and installed)? In
               that case, i have further questions: I see files with the
inf extension which                                   may have something to
do with various USRP devices except NI 2954R,
       which is my device of interest. So what do i do in this case? Which
inf file do                               i choose?

                            Finally, is that all? Do i finish with all
necessities to start using my USRP NI
2954R device finally?
Thanks a lot,
Vinayak Anant Karandikar