[USRP-users] Installing UHD package

Neel Pandeya neel.pandeya at ettus.com
Tue Mar 26 14:24:15 EDT 2019

Hello Vinayak:

Try using this Application Note. It explains step-by-step how to install
UHD and GNU Radio from source code on Ubuntu 18.04 and 18.10. Use the
latest versions of both (UHD version 3.14.0.0 and GNU Radio version
3.7.13.4).

https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_the_USRP_Open-Source_Toolchain_(UHD_and_GNU_Radio)_on_Linux

--Neel Pandeya