[USRP-users] X310 unable to connect after recovery procedure

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Mon Mar 25 12:12:17 EDT 2019

Thanks, Nicolas.  I am interested to hear how you eventually clear the problem as I also have an X310 and so far all works fine but someday I may face the same issue as you are experiencing so please when you find a solution please post it.  I am not experienced enough yet with mine to be able to suggest a solution for you unfortunately.  Maybe someone else can.

 I (like you) am eager to hear any suggestion(s) to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Joe