[USRP-users] API for N310

Janos Buttgereit janos.buttgereit at fh-muenster.de
Sat Mar 23 07:21:35 EDT 2019

Hi,

phase synchronous operation of the N310 should not really be a matter of the API you choose but a matter of your configuration (which you can achieve with all the APIs available). If you look at the posts I made to the mailing list in the last few days, you will find some information regarding that topic, along with a GNU Radio flow graph that delivers the desired results when the changes Marcus suggested are applied (setting the Sync option to Unknown PPS). Maybe GNURadio is a good starting point in this regard and after having made yourself familiar with the hardware you should just choose the API that suits your application best.