[USRP-users] Fwd: Please add me to the mail list

Armin Schmidt schmiar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:09:31 EDT 2019

Hallo Diogo,
I had the same Problem. You get no sending-confirmation from the
mailing-list and you don't get your own message from the mailing list.
Unfortunately even the support of Ettus didn't know that an couldn't
helped me. I've had to use a second Mail, to find this out :/

@Ettus: would be great to change this behaviour!

So everything is fine, even when a normal forum would be much more
structured and helpful than a mailing-list.